Having Troubles With Your LEGALMAIL? What To Do
- In the past few days, we have received complaints from many of our members bordering on their inability to access or make use of their legalmail accounts.
NBA DOES NOT MANAGE LEGALMAIL
- It has to be mentioned that the Nigerian Bar Association is not responsible for the management of the legalmail. legalmail is an initiative of the Supreme Court of Nigeria. As such, our ICT Department cannot address most of the concerns raised by our members.
REASON FOR THE CHALLENGE WITH LEGALMAIL
- We however checked with the legalmail team to know the cause of these issues. The response is that : The legalmail has an automated system that deactivates accounts which are infrequently used for a prolonged period of time. Not logging into the legalmail and mere receiving of emails without sending emails from the legalmail have been described as the most patent indications of infrequent use by account owners.
- While members are encouraged to optimally and regularly utilize their legalmail to avoid deactivation of same, we have secured the committment of the legalmail team to address within 24 hours any complaint members may have in this regard. Complaints should simply be sent to email@example.com
UPCOMING WEBINAR ON LEGALMAIL
- The legalmail team shall be holding in collaboration with the NBA a webinar on the workings of the legalmail in July, 2020. Members are urged to be on the look out for same.
- For further information or questions about the legalmail, attached to this are the frequently asked questions and answers in respect of legalmail.
Akorede Habeeb Lawal
Assistant Publicity Secretary, NBA