Call for Entries for TNP “Verzus” Young Lawyers Debate
TNP is making a call for entries from young lawyers interested in taking part in its debate. Entries are open to Young Lawyers within 0-5 years post call.
The lawyers will debate on the topic: “Should Nigeria Legalize the Cultivation of Cannabis?” The Deadline for Entries is October 10, 2020.
The guidelines for the debate are as follows:
- Participants must not be an employee of TNP or an immediate family member of any TNP employee.
- Participants must follow TNP on all social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn)
- Participants are to introduce themselves stating their names, number of years post call and then dive directly into the subject matter of the debate.
- Eligible participants must be between 18-30 years old.
- Entries (videos) and contact information (email address, contact numbers & social media handles – Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Participants should be decently and well dressed (corporate attire).
- Videos should be shot on landscape orientation and not portrait.
- Video should be shot in a well-lit room.
- Video submission should not exceed 90 seconds.
- Videos should be short on less than 360p.
*Only shortlisted participants will be contacted for the next round!
There is a cash prize of N5,000,000.00 to be won in the TNP Verzus Young Lawyers Debate. Debate sessions will be held every Wednesday on Zoom. There will be three rounds of debates, with one winner emerging at the end of all rounds.